7.13.2009

Penetrating South America

While the eyes of the world were focused on the swine flu outbreak, SALT was making its first trip to South America.

Here are a few testimonies from participants...

"The lesson on rejection is the one that impacted me the most. It helped me to understand what has been happening in my marriage. SALT will be a great help to my ministry. All the lessons are tied together, build on each other and speak to everyday life." Pastor Francisco Pereda

"The lesson on rejection spoke directly to my life experience. I feel great joy now to be able to breathe freedom. SALT has blessed me personally and I desire for the church to hear these teachings that are so spiritually edifying." Pastor Nicanor Rodriguez

"I realized through this conference that my worldview was very limited. The teachings were important, instructive, simple, and practical. SALT will be very useful both in my ministry and personal life because it gave me a proper understanding of the concept of forgiveness and how to put it into practice." José Caballero Huarhua





No comments: