7.20.2009

Ministry in the US

We recently trained 17 pastors and leaders in Los Angeles, California, to use the updated Spanish SALT materials to disciple their people. We received a terrific response from those who attended. Here are some of the testimonies…

“There’s not one lesson that doesn’t touch the heart. Fabulous!!!” Efrain Alfaro

“Truly I am content and happy with what the Savior has been sharing with me through you. The things you have been sharing will equip us to carry out the ministry.” Rueben Gonzalez

“This training has been a great blessing to me because I have learned the most profound principles in regard to how God wants us to be discipled and am now better equipped to share this blessing with my brothers in Christ. I appreciate and applaud your efforts and care.” Javier Nava

No comments: