5.02.2008

In Christ Sharing Cards

"Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others." 2 Timothy 2:2 (NLT)

As a minister, that verse gripped me. I deeply desired for my congregation to put into practice the biblical principles I was teaching each week and then share those principles with others. However I didn't see that happening. I realized people needed to be equipped to share the truths they learned. They needed a tool.


This month we're featuring a simple tool created to accompany our I Am in Christ teaching. The "business card" you see here has the key points from the lesson printed on the back. It makes sharing with others easy. The I Am in Christ lesson teaches people how to become a child of God and that "in Christ" they have a completely new identity.

Click on the links below to download the files to create your own cards:
business card size
3x5 card size

Print on cardstock (front and back), then cut along dotted lines.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for this tool. What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making these available! I will pass these on to our teachers who teach SALT.

Sashi said...

Its really a creative idea. Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Simple and practical. Like Jesus.